The Town of Oak Grove Mayor is the chief administrator of the City and is elected every four years. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Mayor also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region.
The responsibility of the Mayor is also to serve all citizens and business owners fairly and openly. A committment to applying these principles in the most professional and timely manner possible is key in guiding our community through continued growth and success.